We in SunState understand that a property transaction is perhaps the most significant financial undertaking of most people’s lives.
We therefore strive to provide a first class service, to both vendors and prospective customers. We are pleased to discuss a vendor’s idea or to make time for a prospective purchaser even outside normal office hours, in the evenings or at weekends.
As part of our total commitment to service we provide this website which we update on a regular basis and to provide the base for electronic communication throughout the World.
Established in Budapest in 1977 and offering a fully comprehensive, friendly and detailed property service throughout Hungary.
Our Services Include
- Residential; from Modest Cottages to Country Homes and Estates
- Commercial Properties including Industrial, Retail, Office, License Trade, Farms etc…
- Farms, Land and Sites
- Managed Lettings both Commercial and Residential
- Statutory Valuations; home loan purchase and mortgage security
In addition to offering a wide selection of properties, we also undertake to find specific properties abroad to a client specification.
Property prices in Budapest have increased substantially during the past few years and all the indications point to this upward trend continuing for the foreseeable future. Buying a property in Budapest has never been easier and less expensive.
Buying a home is one of the most significant financial decisions you will make in your lifetime. It is important when you are viewing properties to establish everything you can about the property and the area in which it is located.
The following are a few pointers to help you when viewing
- If you are unfamiliar with an area, take as much time as possible to investigate it in order to ensure that your decision to buy is an informed one.
- View the area at different times of the day and night and at the weekends.
- If you have children, find out as much as you can about the school/crèche facilities available in the area.
- Check out the availability of public transport in the area.
- If you drive, figure out the approximate time it will take you to drive to and from work.
- Research the rate of crime in the area. When you are viewing, check to see if the property is alarmed.
- Check out the amenities available in the area, such as shops, restaurants, leisure centres, hospitals, airports, beaches, parks, museums, public houses, theatres and churches.
- Check with the local authority if there are development plans which will have an effect on the area and the value of your home.
- Think about the resale potential – If you wanted to sell your home how easy would it be to find a buyer?
- Stay focussed on your budget – remember the level of mortgage repayments you will be obliged to make. Remember to consider closing costs and moving expenses. If the property you are viewing needs major repairs or redecoration, will you be able to afford it?
If you’d like to receive more information, please contact us here.